Monday 1 June 2015

The joke's on you Mr Universe





I have finally pulled my finger out and started a blog about my life with the Max. Whenever anyone has suggested it in the past I've worried about not having time, so I'll keep it short and sweet.

2 and a half years ago, I became the proud owner of the most perfect, handsome, clever and funny little boy in the world!

When Max was born somebody, somewhere said to themselves 'hold the phone, this little boy is going solve all the worlds problems, everybody who beholds him shall fall in love, and we won't even know what's hit us because he'll have us all in stitches!' so to keep things fair and so Max didn't have a completely unfair disadvantage the universe decided Max should have cerebral palsy. Well the joke is on you Mr Universe my friend I'm afraid! Because by giving Max cerebral palsy you've made damn sure he has to try far more than most and EVERYONE loves a trier!
https://www.facebook.com/The-secret-world-of-Max-189087951519961/

No comments:

Post a Comment